Monday, October 27, 2014

Christmas Program 2014

Typically I hate themes, but I saw this idea in a Facebook Group and it became stuck in my head. This year I am going to do "A Night at the Movies" for my Elementary Christmas Program.  There are so many great choices for music so I am very excited for the program.

Kindergarten
All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth from Alvin and the Chipmunks
Jingle Bell Rock from Home Alone

Kindergarten & First Grade
Feliz Navidad from Feliz Navidad

First Grade Scarves- Dance of the sugar plum fairies from the Nutcracker
White Christmas (with unpitched percussion) from White Christmas

Second Grade
Do You Want To Build a Snowman? (with boomwhackers) from Frozen
Carol of the Bells (on Boomwhackers) from Home Alone
Somewhere in my memory from Home Alone

Third Grade Silent Night (chimes and singing) from White Christmas
Jingle Bells (chimes and singing) from White Christmas

Fourth Grade When Christmas Comes Around from Polar Express
Little Drummer Boy (on Recorder) from Little Drummer Boy
Buckets to Trepak from Nutcracker

Choir
Where are you Christmas? from How the Grinch Stole Chrismas

No comments:

Post a Comment