Thursday, September 4, 2014

You Never Know

In the past year, I have had two people thank me on Twitter for being instrumental during a difficult time in their life. Both times these people told me I was left feeling guilty and a bit shocked.

I felt guilty because I vaguely remembered either exchange. The conversation that was so important to them was only a memory for me. I felt shocked because I never realized how important those conversations had been.
Through our relationships we have the ability to influence people and often times our influence is unknown to us. We are having a positive or impact influence on those around us, yet we may never realize until much later.
Relationships matter,  conversations matter. Things you don't think will, matter to other people. It may be small and seem very insignificant to you, but it could mean the world to someone else.

Be intentional,  be kind and realize you have more influence than you realize.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment