Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 100: 100 Days of Blogging

Daily Blog Challenge Day 100/365

I accepted this challenge as a way to force myself to write more.  I have had a blog for about a year, but I realized that I would be a streaky writer and I wanted to be more consistent.  I started pretty strong, but soon life got in the way and writing everyday did not happen.  It is amazing how one missed day becomes two or three or more (much like exercising.)  I have not truly stuck to a blog post every day, but my new goal is 365 posts in 365 days.  Regardless of when the writing happens, I have learned many things about blogging and writing over the past 100 days.  It has been a journey and as always, the process is more important than the outcome.


What I have learned...
1.  Finding time to write is often the most difficult thing.
2.  My ideas seem to come quicker when I am in moments of frustration.
3.  Forcing myself to write about lesson plans and technology has made me be more critical about my ideas.
4.  Not every post needs to be "perfect" or super long.
5.  It is about the process.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment