Monday, January 1, 2018

My Mission



Over Christmas Break I saw this sign in the restroom of a KwikTrip and again at the Children's Museum in La Crosse, Wisconsin in their area that is setup like a KwikTrip Store. What a great mission statement! It really got me thinking about the Mission for my life.

Their mission is "simple" and easy to evaluate. 

My Mission
​My mission is to help people. I share ideas, reflections and information with the hope of helping others.  As the name implies, this is Wren's World.  It is my world.  My world is not limited to my classroom. I am a Christian, a wife, a mom, a reader, a runner, a coach, a musician, a daughter and a friend.  This blog will touch on issues that relate to all of these areas because all of these areas touch my life.

I did not do a great job fulfilling my mission during 2017. I am glad I have another chance to get better. 

What is the mission for your life? How do you know if you are meeting your mission?

No comments:

Post a Comment