Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A New Year of Blogging

As I have written about before, I blog for me.  Now, I will admit I do check the site traffic and I greatly appreciate when people take the time to read my blog.  The original purpose of this blog was to share my thoughts and lesson ideas.  I have a paper journal and I have found writing helps me process what is going on around me.  

One reason I like blogging is that others may read it.  This forces me to reflect and write in a manner that will not get me fired or embarrass my family.  This process is vital for me.  Sometimes a situation can be overwhelmingly negative and writing in a public space allows me to work thru these thoughts and emotions in a more positive way.  I know at times I publish too quickly and I apologize for any typos or mistakes.

During the 2015-2016 school year I want to focus more on sharing resources and lesson plans.  I will also being sharing my random thoughts, but I want this blog to evolve to be more than just my thoughts.

I have no way of knowing how many people actually read this blog and at the end of the day it does not really matter.  My goal is to create lessons that are worth sharing.  That is the bottom line because that will help my students.

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and I enjoy the extended conversations that occur in the comments.  Blessings on a wonderful new school year!  Lets make this one the best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment